When Old Wounds are Touched

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever. ~The Crow, written by James O'Barr, David J. Schow, and John Shirley, 1994

We'll I guess we haven't move on, not just yet, or is it because I'm really a cry baby. I appreciate the fact that some people do care and are willing to help with Jo's case. God bless them and God bless our family too especially Nanay and Tatay. Its been almost a year since my brother's death and we haven't heard a positive note from the authorities. Our family have "moved on" with our lives but the pain remains and this pain would always remind us to pursue our quest for justice, no matter what it takes.

For those who would want to know what I'm talking about feel free to drop by Joross' site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back

Peace na, Peace Tayo!