Faithful Fridays#9


God reminds us to keep calm, be still and know that He is God. He is there, at the core of all our worries, discomfort, our battles. Psalm 46:10, in the New International Version (NIV) translation states:  He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” I also like this one from God's Word (GW) Translation which states: "Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am God. I rule the nations. I rule the earth.

I know its hard to be in a tough situation or to be in hopelessness but I would like to remind you that we are not alone in our battles, in our concerns, in our daily toils. Every day is a new day, a new chance to be better, to keep calm, be still, so let go and let God, our God, whose definitely bigger, stronger and wiser than any of our battles or concerns. Claim it, know God. 

Happy and blessed Friday everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Hope to hear from you <3

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

"Ta To or Ti?"