Faithful Fridays#7


I am thankful for you who drops by and read this blog.
I am thankful for my husband who teaches me to be more patient in love, he being the one less showy as they say.
I am thankful for my little ones, for my cubs who have and always been a source of joy. For their endless stories, curiosity and energy.
I am thankful for this little baby in my tummy, for keeping me awake with small flutters. I am excited to see this wonder.
I am thankful for my parents who never gives up on me and my siblings.
I am thankful for having a job that extends to my fellow. Soon I hope peace would be achieved.
I am thankful for the joys and pains of life.
I am thankful for I am wonderfully and fearfully made.
How about you, what are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

"Ta To or Ti?"