Love

 Browsed over this quotation and I agree, after a day's toil, my kids' laughter would always give me a reason to laugh as well. With all the ugliness that is out there, I am glad to see beauty from them. As much as I want them to be spared from all the "unnecessary hurts" I realize that they're men and these hurt would make them stronger and more humane as I have hoped in my older post. They will be head of the household soon and a little bit of everything is good for their bones.

My bundles of joy (c.2008)

Here they are now, as wonderful as ever (c.2013)


As they grow, I continue to fall in love with them and I hope that this love that I have for them would help them survive the world out there with all its ugliness and beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Ta To or Ti?"

Peace na, Peace Tayo!