Mother's Tale



"I want my boys to have an understanding of people's emotions, their insecurities, people's distress, and their hopes and dreams." -- Princess Diana

I was in my early twenty’s when I decided to settle down and start a new journey as a wife and mother. It’s too early for some but I’m forward looking that at age forty, my boys will hopefully be in mid-college and by fifty, I may even have a “daughter in-law”. And I just wanted to enjoy myself and hubby even at our golden age and see our sons evolved as men.  Reflecting today, I can say that I am just enjoying the journey with Toto and our boys Tato and Toti.

Each of them have a unique character which makes hubby and I so amazed.

Tato at 5 loves to be the kuya, he’s the dad and the mom at the same time since both hubby and I are working. He reminds Toti how to behave and helps at light chores. He loves to ask about anything under the sun, one question when answered is followed by another question. And he can stay like that the whole day. He is interested for facts and a lot of things around him.

Toti on the other hand is the carefree and naughty one. He loves to play tricks. He makes fun of his older brother but he is the sweet one to his dad whom they seldom see because of his profession.Toti is as curious as Tato but he is a bit shy around people but he is the active one, his like a top spinning, his one energized kid. He never gets tired and when he does, you will find him either eating or sleeping.

Both of them are caring and lovable, they may have tantrums once in a while but it’s manageable. They grow in an extended family, exposed on the realities of life. They complement each other and I hope they grow humane and sensitive to others. I love them so and hopes to be the "best" mom I can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

I'm Back