Thoughtful Tuesday

Its a sunny day, we're back in our IL's place and it means I have to take the tricycle, the bus, the train and walk to get to office and to get home afterwards. I'm not complaining here. I just want to share my daily take. This also means that I can have those short talk with hubby when he sends me off to the train station or picks me up there in the evening when he's free. It's our bonding and alone time. I'm am grateful for that and for having two homes and families that take care of the kids especially that both hubby and I works. My in-laws and my family is such a blessing to us and in time I know we would be able to also welcome them in our own abode. But for the meantime I want the kids to cherish the moment that they have with their grandparents, aunts and uncles. Happy Tuesday and here's a thought for you: 

Source Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

"Ta To or Ti?"