Busy as a Bee

It's been a while. I've been a busy as a bee.  Anyway, I wanted to share several updates as in several :)

I consider March and April as two of my "busiest" month as a mother, my children were born on these months and now that Tato goes to school, siyempre ang daming naging kaganapan.


Let me share with you the first surprise that came our way this March. Been delayed for two months, initially I thought it was just my body's reaction because I stopped taking the progesterone pill. But I wanted to check and be sure that it is not other health issue that I should be concerned of, so I did a home pregnancy  test and the lines were all red. I immediately went to an OB and the visit did confirm that I am pregnant with our third baby. We are all crossing our fingers that it would be a baby girl this time but come what may, we just hope it would be as healthy as Tato and Toti. We're all excited especially the big brothers to be, here is the baby oh, small pa lang siya at 8-weeks. 

our baby blessing :)

Then Tato's 6th birthday came and we had a simple thanksgiving party at his school. My ILs gave him balloons and prepared for his spaghetti and chicken lollipop meal, dapat walang pork in respect to Tato's Muslim classmates. They loved it naman and we had paired it with juice care of daddy Toto. We gave out towels where names of his classmates were embroidered and then pencils with cute erasers (sorry no photos for those. hi hi hi.\).Dahil dumating na ang mga parents ng mga classmates niya to pick them up, unti na lang ang natira for a picture taking, it was also the last day in school before they practice for graduation kaya nag-mamadali ang mga bagets sa pag-uwi. Tato blew his 6th candle at home na lang with Toti, the cake is my gift to him along with his souvenirs and he liked it naman. Afterwards on the same date, we went straight to my folks' home in Marikina. They gave him a  swimming treat at Ciudad Christia 9 Waves.  The boys did enjoy their first dip for summer. Tato loved the 9 waves while Toti enjoyed the kiddie pool. Here are photos taken during the birthday bash :)


6th birthday of our first born

Tato's graduation followed two weeks after and  we are so proud that he is the 2nd honor in his preparatory class kasi nga its his first time in proper school, di na kasi nag-nursery or kinder, home-schooled silang dalawa ni Toti during those early years. And so I am so grateful that he did well in school. Honestly, I didn't really care much about his "grades" but I see to it that he learns from school. Not only the IQ thing but also his EQ. Kaya I always make it a point to call when I'm in the office or pag-uwi ko sa gabi sobrang kuwento kami before bed on what happened during the day. Tato could be such a dominant lad especially to his brod Toti but I am glad that he appreciates his classmates and was able to make friends as well. And his sweet too, minsan nga lang siguro he's a bit pressured on being the eldest but I always remind him that he shouldn't be. I'm just thankful that he loves to learn. Ayan oh some photos during his Commencement Exercise, I loved the personalized invitation that the school gave out as well as their toga, cute di ba, blue, parang Ivy League lang ang peg.

So there you go. I skipped na on some events, while I'll have a separate post for the two events that the kids attended at our office in connection to the women's month celebration.

We're getting ready for Toti's 5th birthday naman while preparing for other big changes here in our office and of course I'm  preparing myself for the growing baby within, bawal ang hagardness at mastress-drilon, although sometimes you can't help but feel down lalo na kapag sunod-sunod ang stressor. Kagaya nga nitong before and during the Holy Week, Tato and Toti were both subjected to dextrose after dehydration because of diarrhea and nausea, ay grabe ang sick leave inavail ko agad, dahil ako din kinailangan na mag-oresol with Toti. Para maaliw ang mga bagets sa hospital pati na din ako, I took pictures of them, to remind ourselves that we should be more careful with what we eat and drink especially that its summer, foods can get spoiled easily. 

Tato had to finish 2 bottles of dextrose so we had to sleep in the hospital, I was not able to sleep naman kasi he poops once in a while and I had to monitor his temperature also. I am so thankful that the detailed nurse in the Army General Hospital last 25 March to 26 March were so kind to us, especially those who had the 10pm to 6pm shift, they assisted me by bath toweling Tato when his temperature raised pati pagpalit ng clothes.   


After a few days, si Toti naman ang nagkasakit, same symptoms but findings said that he had UTI. Ayun, this time I brought pencil and paper na kasi si Tato maaaliw mo through conversation but si Toti became super inip in his 6 hours stay at AGH kaya dapat may ipagawa ka to divert his attention. After sleeping and waking up na andun pa din ang suwero, gusto na niya tanggalin, good thing nakumbinsi ko na magdrawing na lang kami.


After hospitalization and in the absence of a credible nanny (they had one but nagkasakit sila kaya I didn't like her na), dinala ko muna ang mga bagets sa Marikina to recover. And sabi nga nila and I'll end with this: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Ta To or Ti?"

Peace na, Peace Tayo!