Thank you July, Welcome August!

Hello everyone! I'm back. It's August, my hubby's birth month and my kiddos' first periodic exam. I am also officially on my 29th week of pregnancy. Whoa, in two months time we will be able to hold baby 3. 

What's up with TaToTi? Since my last post about the Parent's Orientation here, my kiddos and I had been full of things to accomplish and perform. Naks perform talaga, hehe we have just been occupied with our daily toils, the kids at school, hubby and I at our work. Tato and Toti had their first monthly examination, results of which we haven't seen yet, school has not given their test papers. It was a bit of a challenge for me since I had to be away on the second and third day of their exam. I constantly checked on them while I was on an official travel and I had to make sure that I was able to review them a week earlier. I'm an OC mom sometimes, especially when it comes to their education, haha, I'm used to tough love e but I'm also a spoiler especially if I feel that they need a breather from all these things around them. Maybe that is why they have been mall rats na din, we let them play in the playhouse and see a movie once in a while. Or have movie marathons starting Friday evening to Saturday evening at home or do other “crazy parents-kids stuff”. On Sundays they should lighten up a bit because it’s Monday the following day except on break of course.

Speaking of movie marathons here are some of our boys’ favorite movies, this includes both local and foreign films, animated and grown-up flicks alike:


They love Kung Fu Panda franchise and I’ve heard that another installment will be shown in 2015. I’m sure the boys would be glad to see it. They had the second installment of Po and his comrades in the 2011, when their dad just arrived from his stint as a peacekeeper in Haiti so this one is special to us.  

Of course, Toy Story franchise is something that I’ve cherished myself and I’m happy that they appreciate Toy Story 3 too. They are also fond of the Lorax, they love the musicality that goes with it. 

The Rise of the Guardians, with Jack Frost in it is also one of their favorite. And they keep on asking why Sandman was the first to "disappear". 

They’ve seen Hotel Transylvannia over and over again as well as Despicable Me, oh they are so fond of the minions. I love seeing there eyes lit up and hear them chuckle on their favorite scenes.

Grown up flicks such as Amnesia Girl and Enteng Kabisote also appealed to their senses, hahaha my kids are so “bakya”.

The kids are very well behaved inside the cinema house except that they keep on asking about what the characters are doing but most of the time, they are very attentive and they just love to laugh their heart out. Kaya aliw at sulit kasi they appreciate the movies that they see.

How about you? Do your kids enjoy watching movie too?  Whether its movie time, play time, craft time or study time, isn’t it fulfilling to see them just enjoy it so let’s cherish those moments with them. I so love motherhood!



Posters from:
www.movieposterdb.com
www.fact.co.uk
www.wikimedia.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

"Ta To or Ti?"