Mommy Mundo Clearance Clearout Sale 2013

It’s my third time to be an expectant mom, at seven months, I’m still on a literal  high. When choosing things for my kids, I go on quality and affordability, I’m no shopaholic, finances would not allow me but I am happy when I get good finds for them. And I’m so excited, now that we are also preparing for baby 3’s stuff, MOMMY MUNDO brought favorite mom brands, mompreneur shops and mompreneur-run businesses for their 3rd MOMMY MUNDO CLEARANCE CLEAROUT SALE happening on 16-18 August 2013 at Rainbow Room, Fun Ranch Building, Frontera Verde, Pasig City.   


Get samples, stock outs, past season items, and discounts of up to 75% off from over 30 most loved brands for moms and kids including Cluebebe, Crumbs & Grubs, Born Baby Stuff, Bug & Kelly, Tiny Tots, Silly Monkey Clothing, Tots & Toddlers, R. Trevi Concepts, Bulilit Bookstore, Little Luees Locker, Jejsy, Starkids, Wonderworld Toys, Indigo Baby, Shop Mommy Matters, Nurture Nook, Tomatoberry, Baby Shop PH, Nursingmom Manila, Mama & Me, Philips Avent, Goody, Aprica, Ants Pocket, Chicco, Safety 1st , Ergo Baby, Elle Apparel, Hot Wheels, Pigeon, T-rrific by Inked/Chubby Cheeks, Shooshoos by Tyler Marketing, My Baby Dragon, and more!

This clearance sale is co-presented by Mommy Mundo, Shop Mommy Matters , PACE and supported by Fun Ranch, Crystal Clear, Parteizeit, Imagine Nation Photography, Digiprint Photobooth .

Media Partners- Lifestyle Network, Working Mom Magazine, Moms Today, Health Today, WhenInManila.com, N@W , Crossover 105.1 FM , Mommy Pages and Urban Mom Magazine.

Official credit card partner is BPI Credit Cards. And every P1,000 purchase using BPI Credit Cards will get a free gift from Mommy Mundo.

Don’t miss this big pre-holiday sale organized just for you! For more details and updates visit www.mommymundo.com event page.

Oh and this is how you can get there:


So tara lets na :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

"Ta To or Ti?"