Faithful Fridays#12

Source
This Friday, I would like to share God's faithfulness to my family, both my own young family and the family I was born into. Some of you know that we have lost my brother Jo and up to now, justice had not been served, although we claim that their is a purpose in this incident. And we know that Jeremiah 29:11 still speaks to our life.


Come this year, our family received two major good news:

Sister's Journey

My sister M, whom I wrote about in this post was qualified to be with our aunts in Denmark where she will work and study at the same time. Her papers were processed in April and she left 25th of July this year, five days after her 22nd birthday. Three months processing was fast for us because previously when it was our other relatives turn, it took almost half a year for their visas to be approved. Plans for her to go abroad surfaced early January this year, though we were not sure if her papers would be approved. Days passed and she hold unto the mantra that if this journey was for her, the papers would be approved. So the good news came and though she was also sad that she will be away from our parents, we as a family encouraged one another that with the advent of technology, Denmark is just as chat away from the Philippines. We wished her the best when we sent her off in NAIA 1 and we prayed that this journey for her would be worth while. This opportunity came once and she decided to grab it while she is still young. 

Baby 3

Second is that baby 3 which is due to come out in October can't still be categorically termed as "she" or "he". I had my second trimester ultrasound on my 28th week, I was excited but I think baby 3 was not yet ready to reveal itself. Here are the results of the ultrasound and the reactions we have:


This is the first image shown to me by the OB. Encircled is baby 3's lips, ang cute di ba, naka-pout? Or its just the way how I see it. Beside it is the baby's facial profile, the head, nose, lips, ears are all intact and  for that we were grateful. 
The OB then let hubby and baby 3's brothers come in and have a glimpse of our new angel. This was Tato and Toti's first time to see their sibling move inside my womb and they were ecstatic.


Here is the mysterious image of baby's "singit", the one encircled and pointed with a small arrow.  OB said that baby 3 could be a female, having a hamburger instead of the balls, but it is only a could be, because based on an ultrasound result like this, one can't be 100% sure yet of having a female as compared to having male ones whose balls usually show even at 27 weeks. Hubby and baby 3's brothers also heard OB's explanation and we just contented ourselves with the good news that all of baby 3's internal organs are well functioning and intact. Tato was very happy though because he wanted a baby girl, Toti and Toto were both saying that it might still be a b-o-y. Hahaha, the OB laugh at the sight of father and sons joking at each other. She said its also good to have a girl child in the young family that we have, hubby and the kids smiled at her.

Today, I'm on my 30th week and 6 days, almost 31st week. I feel more sleepy, thirsty and hungry each day as I near our due date. I have also bought some baby clothes which hubby said should be mostly white first dahil nga di pa naman 100% sure ang gender, hehe. I share some more of my experiences with baby 3 next time.

As of the moment, my whole family is grateful that things do work out together for good. And that in God's hands, all things good or bad have its purpose. Ayan, happy vibes lang ha.Okay lang mapanghinaan ng loob, but let us always dwell in God's promises and in the hope that He has planted in our hearts. Happy and blessed weekend everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back

"Ta To or Ti?"