Goodbye June, Hello July!

Cheers to all moms and dads out there! Finally the kids have started to adjust to their new schedule as students or so I think. But I'm positive naman that we will be able to finish this school year with a smile. This will be a lengthy post but I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Remembering June

June had been a great month for us, Tato and Toti's school year officially started second Monday of the month. Tato was excited to see his old classmates while Toti, our new school boy is a bit nervous. I took a leave that day to send them off to school and have my prenatal as well. I hit two birds with a stone by doing so. I was able to fetch the big kuyas after my check-up and after our nap, we had time to study pa. It was a sulit day talaga, just seeing these photos remind me of how happy the boys are.

Toti and Tato's First Week at GAI
 Here he is, the nervous but still adorable little dude:


Generous Givers

A little surprise came that week din from Ms.Chris of Mommy Journey and OMF Literature. Thank you so much for the giveaway and more blessings to both of you. I am so fond of reading Ms. Chris' insights on motherhood and parenting and you know that I'm an avid fan of OMF Literature especially their titles under Hiyas Publication as told here kaya naman I'm so grateful when Ms.Chris chose me as one of the recipient of the first two books of GP Taylor's The DoppleGanger Chronicles.

Happy little reader

Dad's Day

That weekend was also a celebration of Fathers' Day and so their Dad treated the little ones to the nearest mall.  A confession, our little cubs are mall rats, well almost, please don't judge. Weekends are the only time they can step out from the house-school-house routine and the time that their dad can bond with them. But we do not always go to the mall every weekend, maybe just once or twice a month. We also stay at home and content ourselves with extra play time, movie time and story time or just make kulit of each other.



The kids and Toto had their haircut first before the little ones rode off to the motor cars and play house. We had dinner and the kids requested to end their evening with a carousel ride. Toto was generous enough to "ride" with them. The boys have fun that night, not only because they enjoyed the play house, motor cars and other rides but also in the realization that they have a great dad, who may not be always physically present but have and always will be their loving father. That's how I want to remember June, full of hope for the school boys and love for our family.

Hello July!

 Hello July, you welcomed me with a bang. hahaha. I was on a special holiday last July 2 and enjoyed sending off and fetching the boys from school in between transcribing a take home work, I know it was supposed to be a holiday but for the love of this country I did it. Well, it was an almost normal day when my eldest approached me almost dinner time and told me that one of his lower central incisor is almost falling out. I checked it and I didn't want to extract it on my own, I'm not scared of blood but I'm scared that I might hurt him and infect him by doing it at my own risk. Luckily, we had a neighbor whose a dentist and former classmate of my sister-in-law. We checked if she's in and she was kind enough to welcome us just before having her dinner. The boys aren't scared of the dentist, it was in June last year when I decided to introduce them to one as I've shared here, but this was in Marikina pa and I followed my mom-intuition that Tato needs immediate extraction or he might end up swallowing his baby teeth. 

He was a bit nervous but obediently sat in the dentist's chair and submit himself to the procedure. The dentist  used topical cream as anesthesia instead of injecting one because she said that the child might just be traumatized if she used the injection. The procedure just took less than 30 minutes and Tato's tooth was already extracted. Toti was also there to witness it. I'm proud Tato handled it very well. At home he requested that his photo be taken so that I can post it in facebook and show it to their aunts and uncle, hehe so here you go, here's the brave little boy who lost his lower central incisor:


Ayan, I'm sure when he sees this matutuwa din siya kasi he wants people to know, especially kids that they don't have to be afraid of dentist cause they are our friends and partners in taking care of our precious gems, our teeth.

There you go, there's so many things to happen pa this month, Parent's Orientation, First Monthly Exam,  Nutrition Month Program sa school. And hopefully, I'll have an ultrasound na ulit to know baby 3's gender, everybody keeps on asking na if its a boy or a girl. We're crossing our fingers and praying that baby 3 is of good health.

Its almost weekend, let's feel blessed and enjoy the rest of the week! No to negatrons please :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

"Ta To or Ti?"