Love.Love.Love




Happy Monday everyone! Positive thoughts. Ang sarap maging positive di ba? I so love these finger couples, ang sweet nho? Are you a touchy type to your loved one? I think I am, especially when it's been ages since hubby was with us. He's based here in the Metro and in a safer ground compared to his previous posts but he has been working like a zombie as well.  And I’m proud of him, though sometimes I think he still needs to manage things and take it a little lighter so that he won’t be stressed. My lion king is a bit hot headed and I always, as in always try to remind him to keep calm. But sometimes I know he would have his things on his terms and I just pray that people around him will be more patient in dealing with him. 

My man is tough in words, in character but many would be surprised how softie he is when he is with us, his family and friends. It’s been almost seven years since I pledged to love this man I am with and who have given me three wonderful kids. Our marriage is a work in progress, a story unfolding and in every page is a magical experience. What I have learned is that love gets lovelier as you get used to the differences and accept that sometimes things can be ugly and messy but hanging unto the “love” you have would keep things in track. Have a lovely weekday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

"Ta To or Ti?"