Smart's Fun Familia 2013 Part 2: Manila Ocean Park Oceanarium

I owe you so many tales but had been busy for the last few weeks aside from the fact that the very pregnant me has no nanny yet for my two boys. Indeed my Lachica and Barquia family are my angels.

I'm here to share the 2nd installment of our Fun Familia 2013 escapade at the Manila Ocean Park. Please let the photos speak for itself, the Oceanarium served as the main attraction back when we first visited in 2011. Today, it is still as lively as it is with all the colorful tropical fishes and other marine life such as corals and sea anemones. According to Manila Ocean Park's website:
" The Oceanarium is home to 5,000  marine creatures from around 250 species, all indigenous to the Philippines and Southeast Asia. Its sheer size and diversity makes it one of the world's best public aquariums. The Oceanarium is a stunning walkthrough of the watery depths featuring seven sections and containing 8,000 cubic meters of seawater. The water source for the Oceanarium is filtered water from Manila Bay. A special process is done to ensure that the seawater is suitable to marine life. 
It has an educational activity area, unique function rooms for special events and bi-level shark and stingray viewing facilities."
It is also divided into seven sections, so sulit na paglalakad. Without further a do here are some photos courtesy of my brother A:  



At the entrance we were greeted by large carps and humongous tilapia. The hanging plants have gone dried, I think because of  the summer heat.
My boys can't hide their excitement as they rush us to the tank or the "Buhay na Karagatan" a 25-metre long walkway tunnel .
The tank creatures greeted us and my boys were just in awe.
Other sea creatures and by the way the sharks inside the egg were moving, amazing di ba?
The beloved Nemo, a clown fish and the sea anemones
Pointing at the see-saw shark
This is what excites then the most
Shark Love <3

After seeing their beloved shark, the boys agreed to settle down, only because Faber Castell had a booth where kids can color their selected image. Here are some photos of our art time at the Oceanarium: 


Afterwards, we decided its time for our family photo:



The Oceanarium experience is a five star for me as it made not only my boys but also Nanay and Tatay happy. 

Keep posted as there are three more attractions in Manila Ocean Park that we got to experience so just hang on for my next tales <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!

"Ta To or Ti?"