"Ta To or Ti?"

If you have noticed or if you haven't, our family's nom de guerre all starts with the letter "T". I think fate played on us when Toto met Tata, and so to make things more fun, we decided to call our first born "Tato", "Ta" from Tata and "-to" from Toto. When Toti came we did a little tweaking by adding "-ti" pero cute pa din naman. I remember one of our beautiful Ninang candidly suggested that we should stop giving nicknames to are kids starting with the letter "T", paano daw pag-naubos na ang mga letra and we'll end up with a baby nicknamed "Titi". It was well meant and taken, hopefully we will not arrived at that scenario :)

So now that we have our third baby coming I am starting to think of a nickname, would the baby be a "Ta", a "To" or a "Ti"? In a few months we will know and so I would just have to continue on choosing baby names :)

In the meantime, I just would like to share how my two boys are enjoying summer break and here are some photos of their bonding at home:

MIL brought them a pool fit for at least four toddlers, keeping in mind her 3 grandchildren, if they want to lay down and more toddlers can fit in if they would just sit inside it. Oh I forgot but hubby did also take a dip with his boys after I took these photos.It was their bonding time since he had been a bit busy at work.

Thanks to Mama Ann (MIL) for the pool.
After a nap, the boys' creative juices led them to this creation. They made this out of their grandparents mahjong set and chess pieces while the base were empty pancake boxes and one of their hand bound books.It is a castle carefully built by Tato with royal guards lined up by Toti.

The kids' artwork made of stuff around the house
Don't you love seeing kids turn simple stuff around the house into something "great". At five and six years old, the two never fails to amaze me and I can't wait to see what they have to offer the world when they reach their ripe age as well our next child. I will never get tired to encourage them to imagine and create with their hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace na, Peace Tayo!